There are no monthly fees or subscriptions for your campaign to use VoterTag. We do, however, require payment via credit card, check, or bank wire prior to each data load. Once your data is loaded, you can use VoterTag for the entire campaign period of up to twelve (12) months. We also require an agency letter confirming that the use of VoterTag is authorized by the campaign and only intended for political advocacy purposes.
Multi-Campaign Integration and Management
- FREE For multiple campaigns with shared management and resources, VoterTag allows granular control and sharing of questionnaires, events, and staff so long as this has been approved by the individual campaigns.
Unlimited Number of Sub-Lists, Users, Events, and Encounters
- FREE Once your master dataset is loaded, we can cut turf or break the constituency down into smaller work lists using many dimensions such as location, voting history, previous encounters, etc.
Voter History and Characteristics
- FREE for up to 10 Attributes As part of your data load, our engineers will encode up to 10 voter history and characteristic attributes (if you have them in your database) so that they will be visible to canvassers using VoterTag in the field.
Canvassing Data Downloads and Reports
- FREE We have online tools for you to run and download our standardized reports with performance metrics and status updates. This data is available in HTML, XLS, or CSV format. We also have automated nightly reporting via email.
These services are not needed by everyone, but are available as add-on services for those that need them.
- $0.03 We can perform geocoding services to look-up latitude and longitude for your registration addresses. There is a processing fee of $ 0.03 per address located. Please allow one calendar day of processing time per 3,000 addresses submitted.
- $135 We typically offer one (1) free train the trainer session for each new VoterTag account so that your campaign leaders can then train your canvassers. Thereafter, if you want us to perform additional training for you, there is a fee per session.
Customized Reporting, Data Export or Interfaces
- Negotiable VoterTag already includes reporting tools that include download in Excel or CSV format. However, if you want integration and automation with 3rd party systems or customized report packages, there may be additional charges on a negotiated basis depending on the scope and complexity of the project.
Voter Lists Acquisition
- Negotiable Although we find that most campaigns these days already have a copy of lists of registered voters, VoterTag can assist with acquisition services and consulting if needed.